May 19, 2021
Thursday 20th May Session
Thursday 20th May 2021 @ 7pm
Plyometrics and Drills.
Each session will be different, so suitable for everyone.
If it is raining hard, then we will postpone the session, for light showers bring a jacket to fend the rain off.
You might have heard about these things and wondered:
- Who are they for?
- What benefit would I see?
- How would I implement them into my training?
The quick answers are:
- They are for everyone who wants to run.
- The benefits are far reaching, helping you to become a stronger, more efficient and resilient runner.
- They are likely easier to implement than you thought, just by adding a few extra minutes into some of your existing running sessions.
- This week, after warming up and drilling, we will literally be going laterally, we can then finish with a warm down jog and some simple stretches.
Please remember to book when the booking on Tuesday evening – there are only 12 places, but don’t worry as I hope to run a session every two weeks.
Looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday!