As an athlete registered with England Athletics you have access to a range of benefits and offers, these are listed below:
• Registered athletes are able to compete in events exclusively available to registered athletes. Under UKA Rules for Competition many competitions, particularly track and field, are only open to registered athletes
• Discounted entry (minimum £2 for England Athletics registered athletes) to UKA licensed road races
• Eligible to compete for your club in road races (rather than as unattached if unregistered)
• Access to championship competitions for club athletes across numerous disciplines at a national, regional and local level
• Eligibility to compete in national representative teams and at England Athletics age group level
• Access to The Record newsletter from England Athletics, providing key information on the sport, including opportunities available to registered athletes. You can ensure your email address and mailing preferences are up to date by logging in to the myAthletics portal.
• Exclusive offers and discounts from a range of England Athletics’ commercial partners, including DW Fitness First, InterContinental Hotels Group and AfterShokz, via The Edge newsletter – these are only available to England Athletics’ registered athletes
• The ability to have a say on how the sport is run and funded in a way that reflects your fundamental importance to the sport.